ALPENBAREN is an original German herbal ointment of high effectiveness and wide application. It has mainly the following effects: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-rheumatic, antibacterial, antiviral, cooling and relaxing.
The ointment contains a lot of natural herbal extracts, such as rosemary, camphor, menthol, eucalyptus, Fir Siberian oil and other essential oils. The unique composition gives the ointment an intense, specific and strongly herbal fragrance. The preparation has a light consistency, is quickly absorbed and penetrates into the skin.
ALPENBAREN ointment is especially recommended for people who are physically active, exposed to injuries and contusions.
- soothes inflammations, swellings - accelerates the process of regeneration of affected tissues;
- relieves ankle and joint pains;
- helps in headaches, migraines (it is recommended to rub it on the forehead and temples);
- promotes circulation in the limbs - especially in cold hands and when feeling "heavy legs";
- relaxes tense muscles, especially when combined with massage;
- acts as an inhalation for rhinitis and congested sinuses;
- tones and strengthens the skin.
The ointment is most effective when applied to washed, clean skin just after a warm bath.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane areas.
Do not apply on open wounds and cuts.
Store in a dark and cool place, inaccessible to small children and babies.
Country of production: Germany